Experienced freelance bookkeeper required for property investment and development company in Hove.
Co-Living Spaces is disrupting the property sector by creating the best shared living on the market. We create high-end warehouse and industrial styled spaces for rental or for sale. Creativity and design is at the heart of everything we do and we have built up an amazing portfolio of unique spaces. View our projects to see our standard of work.
This is a freelance role with flexible hours. Would suit someone who has previously worked in bookkeeping and is now looking for a role to fit around family life or flexible working. Office is based near Hove Park.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Updating Xero with latest business incomings and outgoings
- Liaising with company accountants for Xero best practice for landlords
- Managing / cross-checking business expenses / reconciliation
- Organising and keeping cloud based file storage up to date.
- Running Xero reports for portfolio performance
The candidate will ideally have at least 2 years bookkeeping experience using Xero.
Required Language: English
The hours are flexible.
Hour requirements are 2-4hrs per month. This could split across multiple days. This could increase if required. You will work on a freelance basis and we will pay £15 per hour.
Ideally available to start in March.
Please forward CV and relevant experience.
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES
DEADLINE for applications: Friday 3rd March