Experienced part time PA required for property investment and development company in Hove.
Co-Living Spaces is disrupting the property sector by creating the best shared living on the market. We create high-end warehouse and industrial styled spaces for rental or for sale. Creativity and design is at the heart of everything we do and we have built up an amazing portfolio of unique spaces. View our projects to see our standard of work.
This is a part time role with flexible hours. Would suit someone who has previously worked in PA, admin or project management and is now looking for a role to fit around family life or flexible working. Office is based near Hove Park.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Providing admin support on new property development projects.
- Liaising with contractors to ensure projects are on schedule with key dates.
- Liaising with managing agents to ensure portfolio running smoothly.
- Overseeing property purchase process with solicitors and agents.
- Conducting internet research for property sourcing.
- Organising new utilities and services.
- Managing utility providers for properties.
- Organising business travel and meetings.
- Arranging property viewings.
- Prepare contracts, documents and marketing material.
- Updating website and social media with new photoshoots and content.
- Managing marketing campaigns (web, social media, print).
- Supporting the Managing Director.
The candidate will ideally have at least 2 years PA / Admin experience. Any experience of project management or property sector would be useful but not essential. You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Super organised. Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and social media.
Required Language: English
The hours are flexible.
Hour requirements are approx 6hrs per day. Starting with 2 days per week rising to 3 days per week after training. You will work on a freelance basis and we will pay £13 per hour.
Ideally available to start in March.
Please forward CV and covering letter describing why you think you would be suitable for the job.
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES
DEADLINE for applications: Friday 3rd March